* 18+ years of extensive QA experience.* 15+ years of QA course teaching experience.* Trained 1550+ QA students so far.* Certified in Brainbench QA, ITIL and Agile (Strum Master).* Worked for Cisco, eBay, Xerox, Oracle and startup's in Bay Area, CA.
Quality Assurance (QA) Training
(In-Class & Online) South Bay Area, California
Hiring Junior/Freshers Front end developers (3-5 yrs experience) in directly for Tekdoors in-house project.
Only w2 candidate apply. H1 sponsored. OPT Visa with less experience is Ok.
Must have proficient knowledge of software development methodologies and life cycle.
Technically sound candidates who have passion/ attitude to code.
Please don't hesitate to mention in your submissions â€œFull React JS course training undergoneâ€
Training will be provided by our experienced and certified QA professionals in the respective fields. Training will include exposure to real time work environments and will also prepare you to attend interviews confidently. You do not require prior programming or software knowledge for any of the courses listed. We give you an excellent opportunity for enhancing your career in course of your choice. Each training module in IT consulting and training is specially designed so that by the end of the course you will be ready to face client interviews.
QA Training Curriculum
Excellent QA training on both Manual (Web/Mobile/Client-Server) and Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver/Grid/TestNG/Java/SVN under Data-Driven Framework, and JIRA (Test Management/Bug Tracking Tool) with other QA tools by a professional with 18 + years expertise in IT Industry and 16 + Years QA Teaching Experience.
High Level QA Training Schedule
QA-101: Software QA Manual Testing (Web/Mobile)
QA-201: Automation Testing (Java Programming)
QA-202: Automation Testing (TestNG Framework)
QA-203: Automation Testing (Selenium 2.0 WebDriver)
QA-204: Automation Testing (Selenium Grid2)
QA-301: Test Management / Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA
QA-401: QA Interview Preparation (Resume/Mock Interview, FAQâ€™s etc)
6 weeks course, 3 days per week, 3 hrs a day, total 9 hours per week.
20 hours QA project work.
Free - Demo Training available for interested students
IN-CLASS QA Training
We offer in-class QA training in our corporate office in Bay area CA.
ONLINE QA Training
We offer online QA training through powerful GOTOMeeting Conferencing.
Prerequisites for Online QA Training: Computer with Speaker Phone.
Concepts of manual and automation testing. Mobile Testing, Web Services/API Testing. Both Black box testing and White box testing.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
Application testing and product testing, Web application testing and Different types of testing.
Database testing. (SQL Server and Oracle including RDBMS concepts). In-depth coverage of automation tools: Selenium 2.0 WebDriver with Java/TestNG/SVN
Framework Design and Implementation using TestNG & Data-Driven Framework
Java programming for Selenium automation
Fundamentals of C++, UNIX and Shell scripts, QA related tools like XENU, VNC, VPN, Cloud. Various bug tracking systems like JIRA/QC
Complete QA release process (Manual E2E Testing & Automation E2E Testing Process). QA project work for both manual and automation testing
QA Interview preparation / FQAâ€™s session
Over 18 Years of QA experience with real time projects in US
16 + years of QA training Experience
Certified QA instructor in Brainbench QA, ITIL (best practices) and Agile (Scrum Master). Trained over 1550+ QA students.
Live project facility and Real-time examples that apply to your everyday QA job.
Complete QA training materials (no need to look for other materials)
Required material will be supplied for interview preparation
All real time testing exercises will be discussed and Real time projects and hands on experience.
Cost effective training and unlimited usage of resources Lab and facility
Comprehensive Training Material provided in Yahoo Groups / G Drive.
You will learn and work on your first QA project during the QA training.
Assignment will be given at the end of each session.
Assistance will be given for excellent Resume Preparation
Assistance given for QA placement. We shall provide enough guidance to you until you get a project and extend our help when you are on project.
Selenium Automation Course Outline
1. Selenium Introduction
2. Selenium Setup (WebDriver/RC/IDE):
3. XPath for Selenium
4. TestNG for Selenium
5. TestNG Annotations
6. Batch Test in TestNG
7. SKIP test in TestNG
8. TestNG Data-Driven / Parameterizing Tests
9. TestNG Assertions / Reporting Errors
10. TestNG Error / Exception Handling
11. Selenium 2.0 WebDriver Introduction
12. Architecture of Selenium WebDriver
13. Create first Selenium WebDriver program in Eclipse
14. Cross browser testing using Selenium WebDriver
15. Firebug and Firepath Setup
16. X-Path/CSS Selector
17. Data Driven Test using Selenium WebDriver
18. Selenium WebDriver Scripts
19. Frameworks with Selenium
20. Selenium Data Driven Framework
21. Selenium Hybrid Framework
22. File Handling, Log4j, /Handling XLS,XML files
23. Reading/Writing Text Files, and Properties File in Java
24. Log4j API for Logging and usage of Log4J in Selenium
25. Reading data from XLS/XML files using Selenium WebDriver/Java
26. Subversion (SVN) Setup
27. Apache Maven Setup
28. Selenium Grid
29. Jenkins, GIT, GITHUB Integration
30. Selenium Live Project Based on Data Driven Framework
31. Assignment/Exercises / Interview Questions / Tips
QA Manual Testing Course Outline
1. Testing Fundamentals
2. Seven Fundamental Principles of Testing
3. SDLC Vs STLC
4. Software Testing Life Cycle - STLC
5. Dev vs QA vs Staging vs Production Environments
6. Entrance & Exit criteria
7. QA Test Strategy
8. Software Testing Techniques
9. QA Test Estimation
10. QA Test Plan
11. QA-Test-Cases and QA Test Data
12. Levels of Testing
13. Types of Testing (~40+: Smoke Test, Integration Test, Regression Test, Configuration Test, Section-508 Test, I18N, L10N, Alpha/Beta Test, E2E/System Test etc.)
14. QA Defect Bug Report
15. Requirement Traceability Matrix (RFT)
17. Test Environment / Test Bed & Release Notes
20. QA-Roles-Responsibilities and QA-Org-Chart
22. Role of QA during the course of SDLC
23. Role of QA during the course of QA Life Cycle (STLC)
24. Test Methodology & AGILE
25. Software Process Development Models
26. Test Closure Activity
27. QA Test Summary Report
28. End to End Release Process
29. Software Architecture (Environments)
On 26th 27th 28th 29th Mar 2019.